Friday 30 September 2011

Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani 30th September 2011 Written Update

PANCHI AND DANISH GET ENGAGED.

The engagement begins. Arnav announces the engagement. Danish puts the ring on Panchi. Panchi does the same. Everyone claps. Danish professes his love, his wish to give her happiness. Panchi reciprocates. Panchi and Danish move on to the dance floor to dance while everyone watches them.

________________________________________________

PIA IMAGINES ABHAY DANCING WITH HER.

Abhay and Pia look at each other.

P: Look, how they love each other, but we are separated. Why can we not celebrate our love with others?

Soon, the scene changes. Abhiya are dancing. Abhay bends down to put a ring on her. He caresses her hand.

A: Pia, I love you very much, and will always do so. I will spend my life trying to make me happy. And today, I express to you how much I love you.

Arnav claps, coming towards them. He puts his arm around the two.

Ar: I am so happy that my Pia has found Abhay. Only Abhay can keep Pia happy. Dance everybody! Go!

Abhiya are dancing. Jay and Pia are standing aside while Pia imagines Abhiya on the floor.
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment