Thursday 29 September 2011

Geet 29th September 2011 Written Update

MK puts mangalsutra and maneet look in the mirror. An eyelock with anthem mahiii, MK asks if geet wants to say something. Geet replies even if geet wants to, she can not you have finished words to say. Mk tells her that geet we are starting new journey today onwards, he corrects himself no maybe I should say I am starting new life with you, possible that it will not be perfect or the way you want to but whatever will be there, will be for your happiness, your smile, to keep you happy, for our happiness. (awesome dialog barry bhaiya great going). Yehhh one more hug geet hugs MK, of course he reciprocates ( please babaji taste kharaab mat karna please no devini hug.) .
Mk holds her hand, makes her sit on the bed, strong eyelock ( I thought she gonna ask kya iraada hai ab aakhir plan kya hai?? Bolo viewers ko dhang ka SR dede but no) he says geet I was living in the misconception before I met you that I know everything. The day you have come in my life I understood what are the relations and how to maintain them specially marriage. I learnt it from you all about relation. He says the talks will always longer than night specially hubby-wife talk ( abe who asks you talk how about some action ) , you must be tired so take rest, geet ka self talk does not matter how long journey is one should reach at the destination ( geet ka arpita vaala self talk satynaash Dusht daanav tum kisi kaaam ke nahi tum se kuch nahi ho sakta, kuch seekho rapist dev se how to jump on the girl ).
He makes her lie down, caresses her face she goes to sleep ( hey bhaggu CV kuch nahi hua?? kya kare tumhaara hum ), he stares sleeping beauty ( I can see DD was cracking up, could not control her laughter so turned her face ).
Next morning MK wakes up ( haila shirt gaayab) geet is no where to found he w [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment