Thursday 29 September 2011

Navya 29th September 2011 Written Update

deepak tell navya that all fault is his,i don't have to say suchthing to that boy,navya tell him that no that is not his fault and she is fine and all is right,then tell that she is going to college and they hall not talk about that futher,and say papa plez tell me onething did they say u more...deepak say no they talk with me nicely,with respect and only say that they cannot accept this relation and tell her to go college,navya tell to dadi that once u say if we think then we can make hole in mountains also so i am also fine, i am good ...and went from there..dadi tell deepu it is the whole matter u showing us,tell me what they said.then deepak tell them the whole matter...navya listen that from outside...and shocked,at college anant looking for navya and she came...he asked how r u navya just smile and ur dad anant asked navya went and then anant asked what did my dad say to ur dad...navya reply nothing then anant say navya then navya start crying..then they sit in bench..then anant asked plez tell me,then navya say i don't know ,but think he is right...he said how my mom and dad did my parwarish...they didnot does ur, and tell him all matter...being a girl side he should not came...then anant say sorry to her...then navya tell him that her dad say sorry to her,only cozz she didnot success in bringing my happiness,she said what he did wrong...and cry my dad love me very much...then cry...anant said to her that my dad did wrong he should not talk with him like that...and tell her that he will talk with his dad...navya try to stop him but anant went from there saying he will shot out all the problem...then at home anant waiting for his dad,,his mom tell him why r u roming here and there..anant tell her that i will today solve this matter..then his dad and baba came anant said to his dad that he want to talk with him,then his dad tell her that i dont want to talk about that matter [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment